Information for Existing Sponsors
Thank you for sponsoring the Cherry Blossom 5K Race for ALS. Your financial or in-kind contribution helps to make this event a great success. Please help us to get the word out about this great event and your contribution to that success.
Here are some ideas for you to help alert your constituencies (employees, customers, etc.) about your philanthropic commitment, and to encourage them to participate in the event:
- Emails to internal recipients (e.g., employees)
- Emails to external recipients (e.g., e-mail newsletters to vendors, customers and clients)
- Tagline in email signatures (e.g., “Sponsor of Cherry Blossom 5K Race for ALS” with embedded link to site, https://5kraceforals.com)
- Company website/blog
- Placement of text, image (below) and or/link to race on company website, internal intranet, and/or blog posts
- Placement of text, image and or/link in company print newsletter
- Social media:
- Status updates on Company Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn and other social media
- Use the hashtag #CB5K
- “Like” the race page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CherryBlossomRaceForALS, and encourage your constituencies to do the same
- “+1” the race on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106730697940454717967/about, and encourage your constituencies to do the same
- Follow the Race on Twitter: https://twitter.com/5KRaceforALS
Unsure what to say? No problem! Here is some suggested text you can use for any or all of the above:
We are proud sponsors of the Annual Cherry Blossom 5K Race for ALS benefiting St. Peter’s ALS Regional Center. The family friendly 5K run and 1.5M walk will be held rain or shine Sunday, April 30, starting at 10:15 a.m. Start and finish are at Congregation Gates of Heaven at 852 Ashmore Ave, Schenectady, NY, 12309. The event is a great way to be fit, have fun and support a worthy cause. You can find details and registration online at http://5kRaceforALS.com.
Here are some race logo images you can use to spruce up your text:
- Race logo with date (rectangular, no mention of presented by) (1080 x 540) [forthcoming]
- Race logo with date (rectangular, mentioning presenting sponsor) (1080 x 675) [forthcoming]
- Race logo without date (circular)
Or, here are two buttons you can easily install on your site. What they look, along with the necessary code that you can copy and paste into your site, is below:
Rectangular logo with date (200 x 100) [forthcoming]
Square logo without date (150 x 150):
Whatever you do to promote the race, including your own ideas, please let us know about it.
Thank you so much for your continued support!