Volunteer OpportunitiesThere are many ways to help. Please join us!
Volunteer opportunities begin as early as 6:30 a.m. and go to about 11:00 a.m. We need help from set up to tear down and everything in between. It’s a great way to see your friends and neighbors all the while contributing to a great cause: St. Peter’s ALS Regional Center.
We need help with the following:
- Set-Up: Hang signage, arrange awards, unload trucks, set up food, etc.
- Check-In: Check in runners and walkers, hand out certificates, take last minute registrations.
- Refreshments: Set up food, distribute food to runners, clean up.
- Course Marshals: Stand at road intersections to enforce road closure and ensure runner safety.
- Finish Line: Direct runners to the finish and set up water table.
- Clean Up: Clean registration and finish area, route area, load up trucks, take down signage, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact our race volunteer coordinator.